Ranger Wellness Center
Ranger Wellness Center (RWC), located inside Ross Beatty Jr./Sr. High School, offers medical and health education services for school-aged children, teachers and staff, and their families. The Health Center can be accessed through the entrance on the south side of the school (near the athletic fields).
The Health Center is open Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. during regularly scheduled school days. If you need assistance when RWC is closed, please call Cassopolis Family Clinic (269) 445-3874.
- Well-care physicals
- Sports physicals
- Treatment for acute illnesses (fever, cough, sore throar, earache, etc.)
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, etc.)
- Referrals to specialist as necessary
- Individual health education sessions
- Small group presentations
- Reproductive health education
- Health literacy